The health and safety of our guests and team members has always been our top priority. We have enhanced our systems to continue to provide a safe environment for all. Below are some of the safety measures implemented at Divine DentalCare:
- Sterilization of all instruments and disinfecting of all surfaces complying with OSHA & CDC guidelines has always been common practice. There will be more frequent disinfection of counters, handles, pens, and all surfaces after each guest use throughout the day.
- UV air purifiers are placed throughout the entire office to help eliminate airborne viruses, microbes, and allergens.
- Readily available hand sanitizer and hand washing stations throughout the office for increased hand hygiene for team and guest use before and after visits.
- New protective equipment such as face shields, high level mask protection, lab coats (changes between every patient), non latex gloves, hair caps, and eye protective wear
- Removal of amenities (spa, pillows, headsets, towels, etc)—please bring your own for your dental comfort needs at this time.
- Limited number of guests in the office at one time—only patients with an appointment are to present to the office with the exception of one parent/guardian to accompany a child/special needs adult.
- Social distancing measures will be used for treatment arrangement.
- Less patients scheduled per day to allow for increased disinfecting times between guests.
- Requests for all guests entering the office to wear face covering upon arrival and post procedure.
- Placement of Plexiglas (clear barrier) at front desk check in and check out areas to reduce airborne transmissions.
- Temperatures and screening will be required for EVERY patient and team member upon arrival.
- Remote and advanced registration via online submission of guest forms including Covid-19 screening form.
- Patients 65 or older and/or who have underlying health conditions/are immunocompromised will be reappointed or will be scheduled with a teledentistry appointment.
- Guests are to wait in car and text (602) 284-4873 upon arrival. Guest will receive text response from office notifying you when we are ready for appointment.
- Guests will be required to rinse with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide (to destroy virus) at the beginning of dental appointment.
- Covid-19 testing protocol will be implemented as testing availability increases.
We will continue to implement and modify safety systems, as necessary, with updates from the CDC and ADA and as technological/engineering systems advance. Our commitment is to provide the safest environment to all of our guests! We look forward to seeing you!