21321 East Ocotillo Road Suite 112
Queen Creek, AZ 85242
The health and safety of our guests and team members has always been our top priority. We have enhanced our systems to continue to provide a safe environment for all. Below are some of the safety measures implemented at Divine DentalCare:
- Sterilization of all instruments and disinfecting of all surfaces complying with OSHA & CDC guidelines has always been common practice. There will be more frequent disinfection of counters, handles, pens, and all surfaces after each guest use throughout the day.
- UV air purifiers are placed throughout the entire office to help eliminate airborne viruses, microbes, and allergens.
- Readily available hand sanitizer and hand washing stations throughout the office for increased hand hygiene for team and guest use before and after visits.
- New protective equipment such as face shields, high level mask protection, lab coats (changes between every patient), non latex gloves, hair caps, and eye protective wear
- Removal of amenities (spa, pillows, headsets, towels, etc)—please bring your own for your dental comfort needs at this time.
- Limited number of guests in the office at one time—only patients with an appointment are to present to the office with the exception of one parent/guardian to accompany a child/special needs adult.
- Social distancing measures will be used for treatment arrangement.
- Less patients scheduled per day to allow for increased disinfecting times between guests.
- Requests for all guests entering the office to wear face covering upon arrival and post procedure.
- Placement of Plexiglas (clear barrier) at front desk check in and check out areas to reduce airborne transmissions.
- Patients 65 or older and/or who have underlying health conditions/are immunocompromised will be reappointed or will be scheduled with a teledentistry appointment.
We will continue to implement and modify safety systems, as necessary, with updates from the CDC and ADA and as technological/engineering systems advance. Our commitment is to provide the safest environment to all of our guests! We look forward to seeing you!